Breakfast Bruschetta Boats
Posted By biteme January 12, 2021
Brekky bruschetta boats packed with garden-fresh veggies + our Organic Zucchini Fritters & Goldern Hashbrowns
What you’ll need:
4 bruschetta sourdough slices
2 Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Zucchini Fritters
2 Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Goldern Hashbrowns
150g mushrooms, sliced
2 truss tomatoes, sliced
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 tbsp organic butter (optional)
1 cup of baby spinach or silverbeet
1/2 red onion, sliced
1 tsp garlic, minced
Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
Salt + Pepper
Olive oil (for cooking)
1. In a small saucepan, fry mushroom slices until almost golden. Add butter, garlic, thyme and spinach and sauté. Remove from heat.
2. In a seperate bowl, combine onion and tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the mushroom mixture to the tomato mixture.
4. Toast sourdough bruschetta slices.
5. Heat Bite Me Organic Zucchini Fritters and Organic Goldern Hashbrowns until crisp on both sides.
6. To assemble, add spoonfuls of bruschetta mixture to sourdough slices and top with Organic Zucchini Fritters & Organic Goldern Hashbrowns.
7. Drizzle with caramelised balsamic to serve.