Crunchy Noodle & Falafel Salad
Posted By biteme July 8, 2019
4 Bite Me Fine Foods Vegetarian Falafels
1/2 shredded iceberg lettuce
1/2 shredded purple cabbage (extra olive to saute)
4 green spring onions, sliced
50g fried crunchy noodles
3 tbsp coriander, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp tamari
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1. Saute purple cabbage in olive oil.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Heat falafels in a sandwich press until crisp on both sides.
4. In a large salad bowl, add iceberg lettuce, cooled purple cabbage, noodles, spring onions and coriander.
5. In a small saucepan, on low heat, dissolve coconut sugar in olive oil.
6. For the dressing, combine the olive oil mixture with tamari, sesame oil and white wine vinegar. Add to salad and toss.
7. Top with falafels and enjoy.
Recipe developed by Rebecca Sturgess – Nutritionist