Garlic Wedges with Spicy Quinoa Falafel
Posted By biteme May 26, 2020
4 Bite Me Fine Foods Spicy Quinoa Falafels
6 large potatoes
1 tsp sweet paprika
2 tsp minced garlic
3-4 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Slice potatoes into wedges (1/8)
3. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, sweet paprika, garlic and salt to taste.
4. Put potato in a medium sized bowl, coat with garlic and olive oil mixture until all ‘wedges’ are coated.
5. Place on a baking tray (lined with baking paper).
6. Roast for 40 minutes (and turn after 20 minutes).
7. Heat Spicy Quinoa Falafels in a sandwich press until crisp on both sides.
8. Smash avocado and add salt to taste.
9. Remove wedges from oven once crisp on both sides. Serve with smashed avocado and falafels.
Recipe by Rebecca Sturgess – Nutritionist