Roast Veggie Wraps
Posted By biteme August 3, 2020
4 Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Veggie Patties
2 wholemeal wraps
1 small head of broccoli
Handful of green beans
2 tbsp Smokey chipotle sauce
Salt + pepper
Olive oil (for cooking)
1. Preheat oven to 210 degrees.
2. Slice vegetables and add to lined baking tray. Drizzle vegetables in olive oil (until coated on each side) season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove vegetables from oven.
4. Heat Veggie Patties in a sandwich press until crisp on both sides.
5. Compile wrap – add roast vegetables, veggie patties and drizzle of Smokey chipotle sauce.