A Healthy Start To Your Day
Posted By biteme August 18, 2019
6 Bite Me Fine Foods Green Lentil Falafels
1/4 medium sweet potato, sliced
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried Italian herbs
2 tbsp almond meal
1. In a medium size fry pan, fry sweet potato in olive oil until tender.
2. Remove from heat and place in a baking dish.
3. In a small bow, combine cheese, almond meal and herbs.
4. Add a spoonful of cheese mixture onto sweet potato sliced.
5. Grill until cheese has slightly melted.
6. Place falafel on top of each slice, add remainder of cheese mixture and grill until crisp.