2-4 Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Zucchini Fritters
1 can organic chickpeas
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
3 cups rocket
1 tbsp crumbled feta
6 mini beetroots, sliced into quarters
1 tsp sweet paprika
Caramelised balsamic dressing
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Drain and rinse chickpeas, place on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sweet paprika. Toss until chickpeas are covered.
3. Add beetroot to baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
5. Heat Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Zucchini Fritters in a sandwich press.
6. Add rocket to a salad bowl and top with roasted chickpeas, beetroot, walnuts, feta, and top with Zucchini Fritters. Drizzle with caramelised balsamic to serve.