A quick and easy weeknight dinner!
Posted By biteme April 22, 2021
What you’ll need:
1 clove garlic, minced
1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp pine nuts
1 1/2 cups baby spinach
1/4 cup Parmesan
Salt + pepper
1. Boil gnocchi in salted water for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and strain.
2. Combine garlic, lemon juice, parsley, pine nuts and chives in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Add olive oil to a fry pan, add gnocchi and pine nuts. Fry for 3 minutes or until crisp.
4. Meanwhile, add Organic Bite Me Fine Foods Brown Rice Lentil Patties to a small fry pan, and fry until crisp on both sides.
4. Remove gnocchi from heat. Stir in bowl of pesto mixture, parmasen and season with salt + pepper.
5. Top with Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Brown Rice Lentil Patties and serve!
Recipe by Bec van den Elzen – Nutritionist BHSc (nut med)