Tomato & Falafel Pizza canapés
Posted By biteme August 3, 2020
4 pizza bruschetta base
3 Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Vegetarian Falafels
2 tbsp tomato paste
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
3 feta-stuffed green olives, sliced
2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, sliced
3/4 zucchini, sliced
1/4 cup Mozzarella or vegan cheese
Drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Slice bruschetta bases into halves and spread with tomato paste.
3. Add sliced zucchini, tomato slices and olives. Sprinkle Bite Me Fine Foods Organic Vegetarian Falafels (to resemble bread crumbs) over top of pizza, followed by sliced basil and cheese.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
5. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze.
Recipe by Rebecca Sturgess – Nutritionist