Pumpkin & Spicy Falafel Toasties
Posted By biteme August 3, 2020
What you’ll need
4 slices of sourdough
4 Bite Me Fine Foods Spicy Quinoa Falafels
1 cup baby spinach
1/4 red onion, sliced
1/4 cup shredded vegan cheese
Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Slice pumpkin (remove skin) into slices. Place on oven tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt + pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until soft and golden.
3. Meanwhile, sauté baby spinach and sliced onion in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat.
4. Smash avocado with a fork in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper.
5. Once pumpkin has roasted, compile toastie. Spread smashed avocado on sourdough, then add pumpkin slices, followed by Spicy Quinoa Falafels. Sprinkle with vegan cheese and grill until cheese melts. Remove from grill and add baby spinach + red onion. Add top slice of sourdough and grill until crisp (or use a sandwich press).